15 Aug, 2016
One goal of the KB redesign project is to bring all Ag Leader official documentation together into a single category. This recent update continues our progress in taking the products listed in the PRODUCT MANUALS folder and redesigning those pages.
We will continue to move official documentation for the remaining products--SeedCommand, DirectCommand, ISOBUS, etc.--from PRODUCT SUPPORT INFO to the new Manuals / Guides / Schematics folder.
Please note that as we reorganize some of your saved bookmarks and links may stop functioning. Don't worry, the content is still here and it should be easier to find!
You can track our progress below, and don't hesitate to let us know what you think of the changes.
August 15, 2016
- Created new pages for Harvest installation instructions. See the Manuals / Guides / Schematics > Harvest category.
- Consolidated all of the installation instructions for OnTrac3, OnTrac2+, and OnTrac2 to a single page under Manuals / Guides / Schematics > Guidance and Steering > OnTrac Assisted Steering.
- With this change we took 74 articles and reduced them down to 6 articles.
October 20, 2015
- Manuals / Guides / Schematics -- NEW category. All official documentation for Ag Leader products--manuals, quick reference guides, installation instructions--will eventually appear here. This replaces the old PRODUCT MANUALS folder.
- Languages and Localization -- NEW subcategory within Manuals / Guides / Schematics that contains translated documents, with a separate page for each language.
- With this change we took 83 articles and reduced them down to 20 (excluding the language pages).
- Dealers - Installation Instructions for SteerCommand / GeoSteer and ParaDyme are now located in the new Manuals / Guides / Schematics category, and no longer appear under PRODUCT SUPPORT INFO.
June 28, 2015
- Software and Firmware - NEW category. All SMS software and firmware for displays, modules, GPS receivers, and guidance and steering systems can be found here. This replaces the old DOWNLOADS folder.
- With this change we took 61 articles and reduced them down to just 8!
- Dealers - the Technical Information Bulletins (TSBs) and Technical Information Announcements (TIAs) have been moved from DOWNLOADS to the PRODUCT SUPPORT INFO folder.
Return to Knowledgebase