SteerCommand with DualTrac
What Displays are compatible with DualTrac?
- An InCommand 1200/800 only on version 4.0+ is required for DualTrac.
What Unlocks are required?
- The Master receiver will require an RTK unlock, the Rover receiver will require an Align unlock, and the SteerCommand will require a DualTrac unlock
Can the Rover antenna be unlocked for a different correction source?
- No, a GPS 7500 that has an Align unlock cannot be unlocked for TerraStar or RTK.
Can I use an OnTrac3 with DualTrac?
- DualTrac is a SteerCommand only feature and cannot be used with an ECU-S1 for OnTrac3. But the MDU-G4 can be used with a SteerCommand ECU, in combination with the DualTrac.
What is the minimum auto steer speed?
- DualTrac with SteerCommand can steer at speeds as low as .05 MPH (80 m/h). When an MDU-G4 is connected to the Steer Command ECU-S1 the lowest AutoSteer speed is 1.0 MPH
Can I use the same roof rail as the ParaDyme?
- Yes. The ParaDyme roof rail is compatible with DualTrac. There is a DualTrac Bracket that is availible (PN:4005800) for most vehicles.
Which displays are compatible with GPS 7500?
- InCommand 1200/800, Ag Leader Integra/Versa/Compass are compatible with GPS 7500
When will the display firmware to support GPS 7500 become available?
- InCommand (v4.0) mid-November, Ag Leader Integra/Versa/Compass (v.7.5) late November
When will GPS 7500/DualTrac ship?
What signals are compatible with the GPS 7500?
- GLIDE, WAAS/EGNOS, TerraStar-L, TerraStar-C Pro, and RTK.
- TerraStar-C Pro is a subscription based correction service available for the GPS 7500.
Can TerraStar-C Pro be used with the 6500?
- Terrastar-C Pro is for 7500 only. TerraStar-C will still be available for the 6500.
What are the options for RTK?
- 400 MHz Satel, 900MHZ Satel with Freewave compatibility, NTRIP via InCommand.
Will my Legacy Base Station (A5, 2500B, GPS 6500) work with the GPS 7500?
- Yes, as long as the radios are the same (900 Freewave/400MHz Satel) a legacy base station will work with the GPS 7500 as well as vice versa the GPS 7500 can broadcast corrections to a legacy rover.
The 400 MHz Relay can only use the Satel3AS protocol to receive corrections, with FEC set to on.
Can I use the 6500 relay with a GPS 7500?
- No. The GPS 7500 requires a different relay
Can I use the 7500 Relay with the GPS 6500?
- No. The GPS 6500 cannot use the 7500 Relay for RTK corrections.
Is there a difference in GPS 7500 Base Station & Rover Hardware?
Are the connections the same between 6500/7500?
- Yes. The GPS cable for the GPS 6500 is compatible with the GPS 7500
Does the 7500 require a different mounting plate?
Content last reviewed on: 12/11/18
Reviewed by: CG