- The Down Force trends graph is only for SureForce and Individual Row Down Force on the InCommand FW. 3.0 and newer.
- The Down Force Trends graph will show how far the gauge wheel load is off (+/-) from target (as a percentage) on each row.
- On the Down Force Trends graph the row number is indicated below each bar on the graph.
- If too heavy, trending towards the weight icon, more weight is seen on the gauge wheel than what is targeted.
- Removing weight from the row unit or installing uplift springs are possible solutions.
- If too light, trending towards the feather icon, less weight is seen on the gauge wheel load than what is targeted.
- If the tractor is capable increase the maximum force value. (See equation below)
- If uplift springs are installed consider removing them.
- If the tractor does not have the hydraulic capability to achieve the targeted down force then the trends graph will always trend below target.
Calculating Maximum Force
Example: 2100 PSI (Input pressure from tractor), 4.2 PSI/lb (Kinze 3000 Hydraulic Pressure to Down Force Conversion Ratio)
2100 PSI/ 4.2 = 500 lb of Maximum force
***Caution: Excessive maximum force may lift the tool bar.
Content last reviewed on: 03/22/2018
Reviewed by: CAR